I promised to do a contest a little over a month ago, and it was supposed to happen long before now. Some shit came up, so I'm just now getting around to it. Better late than neva, right!? Anyhoo, I'm gonna be giving away a copy of the Synapse Intruder Blu-ray, because I own a copy myself and it's badass and no one should be without it! Here's some things about this release...
- All-New 2K Digital Restoration of the Original Uncensored Director's Cut
- Audio Commentary with Writer/Director Scott Spiegel and Producer Lawrence Bender
- Slashed Prices: The Making of Intruder - An All-New Featurette/Retrospective
- Extended "Murder" Sequences from the Original Workprint
- Outtakes From the Now-Lost Short Film, Night Crew
- Original Cast Audition Footage
- Behind-The-Scenes Still Gallery
- Original Theatrical Trailer... and More!
Synapse went all out for this beast. Since this is the first real giveaway at 'Back on Line. Back on Duty.', I wanted to keep things fairly simple, but fun and interesting as I could, as well. So, I'm giving you 3 options on how to do this to win this disc.
- I want a synopsis of what you think would be a good follow-up to Intruder. It can really be anything you want, it could be the next day or twenty years from the first film... whatever! I just want to hear your ideas of what happened after the events of the first film!
- I always thought the setting of Intruder, a grocery store, was pretty damn unique and interesting for a slasher. Sure, there's been scenes of carnage and horror at such a place before, but the setting here is definitely one big reason that made me like this film. So, I would like to hear your ideas on another less conventional setting for a slasher film. It can be anything you want, just not something we have seen a hundred times already!
- Mix 1 & 2 together! Maybe you were thinking of doing that already. Awesome, if so! You don't have to, and with just doing 2, you don't have to make it an Intruder follow-up. 3 options, pick whichever you like!
You can leave your answers here in the comments section of this post, or you can drop me an inbox message on my Robocop's Sad Side Facebook page. Which ever works for you. In the end, I'm gonna pick 5 favorite answers (or 10, depending on how many people enter), write them down on paper and do the luck of the draw out of a hat shit. Yep, this is how it's going down. This contest will run now until Monday, April 30th at midnight. The winner will be announced on May 1st. Good luck!
Edit: Please leave your email address and name along with your answer. Gah I'm a derp derp.